Web Use License

Professional Use - Consultants and People/Organizations who use (or sell) data to outside groups

The data from our products are very powerful and can be used in many ways. If you are going to run reports, create models or build a product that will be used, given to, or sold to a person or group that is not the owner of the license than you must obtain a professional use license. Typical examples of Professional Use License holders are:

  • Consultants who do work for a state, federal or local agency advising them on demographic shifts
  • Marketing or advertising companies who are advising clients on where to target potential customers
  • IT developers who want to include the data (or street maps) from our products into a product that they are developing.
  • Modelers or forecasters who are using our data as a basis of their model that they will then sell to a third party
  • Researchers or academics who are advising non-profit (or for-profit) agencies where to target their services


If you have questions or concerns about whether or not you need a Professional Use License please call us at 1-800-577-6717.

To see a copy of our Professional Use Contract