Our geocoding and site selection product line lets users append demographic data to their files by street addresses, latitude/longitude, or zip+4. Geocoding can be done for a single address in our Site Report, which produces a detailed demographic report in a ring analysis around your address or latitude/longitude. Geocoding can also be accomplished in a batch mode of thousands or millions of addresses with our GeocodingDVD or our Batch Site Report. If you don't have complete street addresses, our Zip+4 appends geographic and demographic information to each zip+4 record. Lastly, StreetDVD provides geographic data released by the U.S. Census Bureau to enhance your mapping software products.
- GeocodingDVD - GeocodingDVD allows you to look up addresses and append the corresponding US population statistics for the area. This can be done for an individual address (manual mode) or for thousands or millions of addresses (batch mode). In either case you can choose to append demographic variables to your address to help you define the area and profile your customers.
- Geocoding API Tool Kit - Add geocoding capabilities to any Windows® based application that you are building. The Geocoding API Tool Kit is a set of programming and data tools that allow a programmer to add geocoding capabilities to a project. The set includes geocoding database files, application extensions, header files, documentation, and programming samples. The API is available for Microsoft’s .NET platform only.
- Site Report - Our Site Report gives users the site selection tools to determine prime site locations with an extremely fast and easy-to-use software product. Our Site Report provides a detailed demographic report from the latest American Community Survey, Current Year Estimates and 5-Year Projected data in 3-rings around a target address. Population, income, employment, education, and other demographics delivered in detailed and accurate site reports.
- Batch Site Report allows the user to run a 3-ring analysis study around a whole database of addresses simultaneously. The output will be detailed demographic reports for each of the 3 radii around each of your listed addresses. Includes data from the the latest American Community Survey, Current Year Estimates and 5-Year Projected data for such variables as population, income, educational attainment, housing variables, and more.
- Zip+4 - Zip+4 includes Latitude, Longitude, 2010 Block, Block Group, Tract, County, and State codes, as well as an additional 130 demographic variables from the latest American Community Survey (ACS) that can be appended to your zip+4 records. The expanded version of Zip+4 also appends data from our Current Year Estimates and 5-Year Projections so you can have even more current demographic data appended to your zip+4 records.
- StreetDVD - Over 100 geographic layers and GIS data from the 2009 TIGER/Line® Shapefile that are already formatted and ready for you to use in your GIS mapping software packages, at a very reasonable price.